Vitralit®: UV and Light Curing Adhesives
Vitralit® adhesives and potting compounds are single component systems based on acrylate or epoxy resin foundations. They cure under UV or visible light within seconds and, depending on the product, can be post-cured thermally. Curing times of 0.5 to 60 seconds can be achieved with high intensity UV gas discharge lamps or LED systems. The Vitralit® adhesives are the perfect choice for high volume production. The short exposure times allow processing and bonding of temperature sensitive substrates. By thermally post-curing the adhesives, the Vitralit® products can also be cured in shadow areas.
UV and light curing Vitralit® adhesives simplify handling and dispensing processes. A wide range of viscosities, from capillary flow to gap filling, are available. They provide the perfect solution for every individual application. All Vitralit® UV and light curing adhesives are solvent free and environmentally safe.
Advantages of UV and light curing Vitralit® adhesives:
• Easy to handle: curing on demand, no mixing of components necessary, no pot life limits
• Fast curing times allow high volume production in automated production lines
• Low energy costs due to short curing times
• Solvent free
• Large product portfolio: from low to high viscosity and from transparent to coloured
• Medical grade adhesives: Specially formulated and DIN ISO 10993 or USP Class VI certified
Our comprehensive range of Vitralit® UV and light curing adhesives covers a multitude of applications and offers many benefits. Vitralit® systems are currently used in many industries and markets around the world. To maximize process efficiency, Panacol offers compatible UV and LED lights from our partner company Dr. Hoenle.