Cyanolit®: Superglue for Superfast Bonding
The Cyanolit® superglue series from Panacol includes a wide range of high performance cyanoacrylate adhesives.
Cyanolit® adhesives are solvent-free, reactive adhesives which are formulated from esters derived from cyanoacrylic acid. Typically three types of esters are used in cyanoacrylate adhesives based on their performance properties: ethyl ester, which provides universal adhesion characteristics; butyl and alkyl esters which offer unique, but less reactive properties.
Curing of cyanoacrylates occurs without heat, pressure, or other activators. Typically, the one-component cyanoacrylate adhesives cure within seconds when in contact with atmospheric humidity or the moisture on the surfaces of the materials being bonded.
Cyanolit® adhesives provide:
- Instant bonding without solvents
- Application specific bonding of porous materials and rubber
- Application specific bonding of PP and other critical plastics
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates, especially plastics
- Great range of viscosities available, from capillary flow to thixotropic
Cyanolit® portfolio of instant adhesives