Structalit® structural adhesives are single- and two-component epoxy resin-based products with superior strength and thermal stability and chemical resistance. Structalit® can also be used in special and high-tech applications, from bonding in trades and crafts through sealing electrical components to high-tech electronics applications.
- Easy to process
- Single-component products are heat-curing
- Two-component products cure at room temperature
- With outstanding strength and resistance
Epoxy resin adhesives of the Structalit® series are the perfect choice for bonding dissimilar substrates. Each adhesive features different properties, offering a perfect bonding solution for every substrate and application. Structalit® structural adhesives are suitable for bonding:
- Porcelain, china
- Thermosetting plastics
- Glass fibre plastics
- Hard PVC
- Rigid foam, (such as polysterene)
From Panacol are available:
- Single-component adhesives, thermally curing, with superior strength on many materials
- Single-component glob-top sealants, black, for rapid thermal curing
- Two-component adhesives or sealants with various pot lives, curing at room temperature and thus the perfect choice for bonding heat-sensitive substrates
Read more about Panacol's structural adhesive brands.